Friday, March 25, 2016

So long, farewell....

This is a continuation from a post on my internal company site. This is an extension of my last blog post on our old social media site. Unfortunately, IT has not yet been able to combine the networks between the different parts of our organization. That means that the new social media site is not yet accessible to my part of the company. As a result, I'll be "homeless" for a little while.

If you are like me, I'm sure you have certain habits. Blogging has become one for me. I've been trying to keep a steady stream of posts. At first, it was an attempt to keep seeding our social media site with content in the hopes that a community could develop. Later, it was actually for me to catalog interesting facts. Still later, I found that it forced me to keep trying to learn. I've actually found it useful because I can connect items that aren't obviously related at first glance.

I'm going to keep on posting on my personal blog. It likely won't be the same--especially because I will be quite careful about keeping any proprietary information out of the public eye. Still, I hope that you'll join me every now and again for part of the journey. Perhaps you can even post a comment or two to let me know that you are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment