Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Trying to get you see my view

Original post:  Feb 25, 2015

We are in the midst of creating new potential use cases to help prove out new ways to get data identifying the product from packaging and barcodes into electronic health records and beyond. There are many different ideas. When you gather in larger groups that are aiming to solve difficult problems, there are any number of people each representing their own distinct views. It is often extremely difficult to extend our perspective to accommodate some other way of analyzing the issues. Sometimes, we are so deeply ingrained in a certain way of looking at the world that it is hard to imagine any other way of understanding the complexity.

I'm hoping I can open my mind to the possibility that someone else has a better way. I'm further hoping that the others in my group might also be willing to yield if my way shows promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment