Friday, September 9, 2016

MIT ILP

I recently attended the MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) Digital Health Conference in Cambridge. It was a really amazing conference. There were presentations by so many brilliant minds. You could literally feel your brain aching as it struggled to keep up with all of the topics.

Here is an example of what we discussed (just on the first day!):



I found one slide in particular summed up my personal opinion on much of what we discussed. While there are many things that these technologies can do, it will be more important for us to focus that activity on improving a specific process to achieve a desirable outcome!


I also learned that I should be thankful I don't have to commute in to Boston every day. Even though it isn't nearly as crowded as NYC, it's still too reminiscent of an ant farm!


The MIT Media Lab also has a wonderful view of the Charles and the city of Boston from the sixth floor deck.


I anxiously await the next version of this meeting!




No comments:

Post a Comment